So I am coming into work today and I am hearing through the mouths of residents that there is a famous celebrity among us. If you do not know, I am in the business of valet, so I deal with residents on a daily basis. But today I noticed that we have a very important person that comes around almost every day at the same time.
Me: Good morning, Hello Leo; how are you?
Leo: Did the mail come?
Me: No, not yet.
Leo: Ok.
It was kind of like I was never there, like he didn't see me or something. But I brushed it off and continued my day.
Resident 2: Hi, did the mail come?
Me: no, not yet?
Resident 2: Darn!
Me: Hmm
Resident 2: I'll check later.
Wow, at their age of 60 and up the most important thing you can do out of your day is check the mail. Where is the mail lady so the show can begin!
Me: Hey Mrs. Goldberg!
Resident 3: Did the mail come?
Me 1: No, please stop asking me that (talking in my head before I got to the real response)
Me: 2 No, not yet.
Resident 4: Ok, let me go walk the dog.
Dang mail lady where are you? Because I need you now so they can stop asking me, did the mail come!
No comments:
Post a Comment